"La Chica" -KrAzy, SeXy, KewL.... (~.~)

Happy, Sad, Exotic, Erotic, Funny, Sarcastic, Passionate Beautiful Moments of MY LIFE...

Monday, September 25, 2017

Weird ish..

#tapped #wiredforsound #neo #hacked #ineedurwisdom

Posted by islandgirl420 - born on the island and raised in the Bay at 5:20 PM
Labels: #707, #ghostadventures, #hacked, #hitsplacedonme, #ineedyourwisdom, #isthisahauntedplace, #neo, #tapped, #wiredforsound
Newer Post Older Post Home

Mi Vida Loca-

Mi Vida Loca-
No- I'm not lucky, I'm BLESSED! YES!!

About Me

islandgirl420 - born on the island and raised in the Bay
View my complete profile
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Read Me BaBee~ (Total Pageviews)

Popular Posts

  • Real Love~
    My heart- my love.. Cuz no matter what - like my daddy this boy- cannot break my heart but only make me love him more and more- 
  • Letting it go... and let it all flow- till its gone
    Anxiety attacks are a motherfucker… I felt so weak when my Anxiety attacks began bombarding me.  I was emotional, and had this feelin...
  • what La Chica Wants..
    I haven't wrote in a while.. been just living- Been kicking it with mostly "I" lately on the weekends.. but i'm thinking....
  • Music.... makes my world go- :)
    the new show “The Lylas” –   Love you like a sister show – it’s a reality tv show of Bruno Mars sisters trying to make a name for their ...
  • 1. BE REAL AND TRUE TO MYSELF!!
  • Put that on-
    Like I got trust issues, I'm sorry for the people I've pushed out I'm the type to have a bullet-proof condom and still gotta pul...
  • La la la!! HA HA Ha!!! Yeeee!
    Some Pics I wanted to share of fun times - :)   Me and part of my Crew at the Raiders Game Tail Gate Party cuz..... I'm...
  • Because I am.. and I will..
    I’ve been definitely off track for awhile- This morning I came in early to work.. I walked straight down pier 14 to the end and sat there an...
  • It's Ok it's Ok bes believe I understand -
    Im in a daze and youve been amazed im on fire but ive been a blaze- Guess I might.. You know what? fuck it YES I will..I am more than what y...
  • That was THEN.. this is NOW... yeeee :)
    So my co-workers at my job had gathered some old pictures of me during company meetings, or company luncheons... I WAS SOOOO DISGUSTINGLY FA...
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
(~.~)























Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.